PSA: DISENCHANT EAGLEHORN BOW AND GET FULL DISENCHANT VALUE (LIMITED TIME ONLY)

Eaglehorn Bow Full Disenchant

If you're like me who missed out on the Naxx release week (thank you, storm ravaging my place), then you might also find this useful. Eaglehorn Bow is a very powerful Hunter card, especially in Face Hunter decks. If you get this in your opening hand, the ideal thing to do is mulligan for a trap such as Explosive Trap and Misdirection so that you can cast this on turn 3 and play the trap/s on the next turn, assuring you +1 Durability (unless of course the opponent destroys your secret or it isn't activated by the time you use your bow). So, what has changed? This time, only the secrets that you play will result to a +1 in Durability. That means that you have to have a decent number of traps if you want the full value of the bow, as opponents using Mage, Hunter, and Paladin secrets won't help anymore. Do you think it's now worth disenchanting for full dust? For me, I'm keeping my copies. I love them, and I've depended on my own traps anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment